Skip to main content

Teme Abdullah (2) -Signature Jalanan

When I was reading this book, I always have mixed feelings. 

Sometimes, I cried. Sometimes, I smiled.

Because it touched my HEART.

The stories are interesting. But the most interesting part is, it recalled your memories.

'Signature Jalanan' was about the life of Teme during secondary school life. He was studying in SBP.

Oki and Joe are Teme's friends. Both of them have different talents. Joe was weak in Add Maths and Oki who is very talented in Add Maths volunteered to teach Joe. However, Joe rejected his offering because Joe thinks that it is wasting of time(Oki's time) since he cannot do it. He is not talented in Add Maths.

In this circumstance, Teme told Joe that 'It's not that YOU can't do it. It is just because YOU were using the wrong way to achieve the purpose.'

I totally agree with it. It's not that I can't do coding. It's just a matter of WAYS.

One of the reasons why this book so attracted me is Teme put a lot of focus on FRIENDSHIP.

TRUE FRIENDSHIP.

Yeah, I knew it. Fortunately, I am experiencing it.

My true friend. 


Thanks for your accompanying. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




Comments